Check out our latest newsletters
- Negotiations Update - January 2020
- Negotiations Update - July 2020
- Negotiations Update - September 2021
June 2020 - New "governance only" negotiations with Canada begin
- On June 24-25, the Dehlà Got’įne self-government negotiation team met with negotiators from Canada and the GNWT for the first time since December when the Dehlà team had formally requested to change to focus on negotiations with Canada on all the subject matters that don’t require the GNWT. The Dehlà team presented a new version of the draft agreement that contains only the parts that can be negotiated with Canada. It is our hope that this will allow us to get a basic agreement in place quickly and set up our Dehlà Got’įne Government. To learn more, ready our July 2020 Negotiations Update.
November 4, 2019
- Check out the Dehlá Got’ı̨ne Kǝdǝ workshop report from August 1, 2019 (held in Colville Lake) On August 1, 2019 in Colville Lake, N.T. during the Ayoni Keh Land Corporation and Behdzi Ahda” First Nation Annual General Assembly, the Dehla Got’ine Self Government team held a language workshop to confirm words including their, spellings, meanings and pronunciations for the Self Government Agreement in the Dehla Got’ine dialect. The workshop was facilitated by Jennifer Duncan.
Keep watching this page for information on the latest updates to the site and important negotiations news.