The language of self-government negotiations can be very technical and hard to understand. The Dehlà Got’įne Self-Government Negotiation Team is working to translate the important information into language that is more practical and easier to understand.
Our monthly newsletter is one of the main plain language tools. More will be posted soon.
Many parts of the Self-Government negotiations were explained at a Governance workshop in September 2018.
- How different laws and agreements will work together to protect the rights of the Dehlà Got’ine after Self-Government
- How the Dehlà Got’ine Self-Government Agreement is being negotiated
- Proposed structure of the Dehlà Got’ı̨ne Government
- How we will elect the Dehlà Got’ı̨ne Government
- Dehlà Got’ı̨ne Constitution
- Harmonization of laws hand out (November 2018)